15 things you should give up to be happy
photos by John Smith and Francesca Felix (some from Instagram account @francescafelix)
Heres a couple snapshots of my weekend. Taking my dog on leisurely strolls, spending time with my boyfriend, dancing as much as I can (even alone in my room), laying on the floor and staring at the rain clouds, appreciating the ones I love, contemplating going for a run in the rain… Like I always say, its the simple things that keep me happy and I’m always looking for ways to better myself. The other day I found this list posted on my friends wall and I thought I would share with you guys. Great way to kick off the case of the mondays!
15 things you should give up to be happy:
1. Give up your need to always be right.
2. Give up on your need for control.
3. Give up on blame.
4. Give up your self-defeating self-talk.
5. Give up your limiting beliefs.
6. Give up complaining.
7. Give up the luxury of criticism.
8. Give up your need to impress others.
9. Give up your resistance to change.
10. Give up labels.
11. Give up on your fears.
12. Give up your excuses.
13. Give up the past.
14. Give up attachment.
15. Give up living your life to other people’s expectations