My #NYFW Street Style

My #NYFW Street Style

nyfw_outfit_streetstyle2nyfw_outfit_streetstyle nyfw_outfit_streetstyle3 nyfw_outfit_streetstyle4 Hola chicas! I did a lot of outfit changes during NYFW! I have no idea how it all fit in one suitcase and not a cent was spent on overweight luggage charges. Woop. High fiving myself right now. However, winter will be another story (if I go that is). Some outfit changes were for events, some for meetings, some for shows and some just to stroll around NYC. Here are two of my Street Style outfits I wore to the shows.
This black Jet Set Diaries dress was worn after a couple of days of melting in the humidity and trying to transition into fall (in my mind of course because physically it was dead smack in the middle of summer). I was feeling too boho in this dress so I decided to edge it up a bit and added some cutout heel Alexander Wang leopard boots and a few personal necklaces. A touch of the 90’s and slightly Abbey Lee Kershaw inspired (that Street Style Goddess!). If you look close enough you can see the two layers of the dress. One short laced one and a longer ethereal layer.
nyfw_outfit_streetstyle7nyfw_outfit_streetstyle5 nyfw_outfit_streetstyle6
For my second look I wore this metallic pleated skirt I picked up at Zara. For the record, I saw so many other girls were wearing this same skirt as I walked through the streets of NYC. Surprisingly it didn’t feel like a fashion faux pas at all. Probably because we all wore it so differently! It was actually kind of inspiring to see how everyone interpreted the skirt their own way. I wanted to play with textures here and mixed the metallic with some velvet pumps and a denim jacket.
What do you guys think ? Which is your favorite?
FOLLOW FRANK VINYL ON BLOGLOVIN’ HERE!

Sign up with your email address to receive news and updates.

11 Comments

1. molly on September 26, 2016 at 11:54 am

Saw this look on Insta and knew I had to read the post. SO GORGEOUS!
    Xx
    Molly

2. AlexisSplash on September 26, 2016 at 1:52 pm

I really hope it feels like Fall pretty soon. Here in Santa Monica, it’s still 80 degrees! I love your first outfit! That dress is to die for and the booties are killer! ?
    xx AlexisSplash
    Deadlikeyourfame.blogspot.com

3. Miki on September 26, 2016 at 7:26 pm

I love both looks! I also have this metallic skirt up on the blog. I walked by this so many times during my long trip around Europe and didn’t want to carry it around in my bag as I hopped from island to island, but so glad I got it because I wasn’t sure I’d find any left back at home. Definitely is a piece you can style in so many ways, right? It looks so great on you. You look fab. 🙂 Hope you had an unforgettable time at NYFW! 🙂
    Xo,
    Miki

4. Jenn Hanft on September 27, 2016 at 6:04 am

Im so in love with the first outfit! That dress looks absolutely stunning on you and I love how you styled it. Likewise for the second, im a big fan of metallics and pleated skirts so seeing that together was amazing!
    XO Jenn

5. Stephanie on September 27, 2016 at 8:40 am

I have been seeing these metallic skirts everywhere recently, which of course means I need to get one for myself. It seems like there truly are so many ways to wear it! Love how you styled it and I’m loving those leopard booties you wore with your first outfit. Such great looks!
    Stephanie // SheSawStyle.com

6. Sharon Wu on September 27, 2016 at 12:33 pm

Omg I am obsessing over that metallic skirt, babe! So gorgeous. Also, I need those velvet platforms in my life ASAP! <3 xo, sharon

7. Ines on September 27, 2016 at 7:50 pm

Wow – I’m dying over those booties… I need to get my hands on them! You looked great btw babe. Hope we can meet someday! Xx

8. Alisha Ricki on September 28, 2016 at 8:55 pm

Love the silver skirt look!! Very updated spin on 80’s style.

9. Adi on September 29, 2016 at 8:55 pm

Absolutely flawless! I love those leopard heels!

10. Atsuna Matsui on October 3, 2016 at 12:12 pm

Oooh I totally recall seeing you post this first look on Instagram! I love how chic and effortless your style is and the first look is definitely my favorite!! It’s such a lovely capture with the wind blowing against your dress and how cute you look with your buns.
    xoxo