5 Things to do on a Lazy Sunday
Hola Chicas! Happy Sunday! What’s everyone doing today on this lazy Sunday? I am definitely one of those people that loves to stay home. I’m such a homebody! If your are like me, this lists for you. Here’s 5 things you can do at your house on a lazy Sunday.
- Read a book. Seriously though, with social media and cell phones always in our hand I know that sometimes we forget to put it all down and pick up a good book. My favorite is the Celestine Prophecy!
- Make your room extra cozy!! One of my favorite things to do is decorate little corners of my house to make them feel like my special hideout space. My bedroom is my happy place. Now with Christmas approaching I thought it would be fun to add even more firefly lights to my curtains around my bed to make it festive and moody.. I also added this uber cozy fuzzy blanket now that it’s getting colder. I always want to hideout in here!
- Spa day! Throw on a face mask, put that good stuff in your hair, slap on a pore strip, do your nails and drink some wine at the same time. Multi – task in the most luxurious way possible. Turn your phone off while your at it and maybe turn some music on. #TREATYOSELF
- Make a mood board. This one is for all my fashion bloggers and creative chicas out there. Use this time to make a mood board and nail down your vision for yourself. I love to sit on the ground bust out all my new and old magazines. Cut and tear wherever I feel inspired and make a mess all over the floor. It’s the best way to get the creative juices flowing!
- Make a Playlist. Listen to music all day (or maybe as you are doing the spa day #3 above) and jot down (Star, favorite..etc) the music makes you feel good! If you want to get some music inspo check out my playlists on the sidebar of this blog under the Spotify App!
Whats your favorite thing to do on a lazy Sunday? I would love to hear how you spend your Sunday!
Urban Outfitters blanket, sweater and firefly lights.