Eco-Friendly Sustainable Gift Ideas
Kicking off my holiday content with one of my favorite gift guides I’ve ever done. When it comes to gift-giving, it’s a great idea to take a look at sustainable options before anything else. This way you can make sure you aren’t missing any opportunity on being less wasteful during the holidays (even if it’s just a tiny push in the right direction). If you have been following along this year, you know one of my New Years’ resolutions was to be more mindful in my shopping habits and learn more about sustainable fashion so it seemed like a natural step to share my first sustainable and eco-friendly gift guide with you! Here are a few of my favorite eco-friendly choices for gifts:
Shop eco-friendly options below:
- HdyroFlask : These make great gifts and come in so many colors and sizes! I have two of them and use them every single day
- Stojo Collapsible travel cup. This is the perfect eco-friendly gift for anyone who loves to travel and is definitely on my wish list.
- Reformation sweater: The reformation sweater is ideal for any fashionista as it’s simple, classic, unique and cozy. It will look good on anyone.
- Sustainable Starter kit: Love the idea of this cute little kit to get anyone started on their path to sustainability.
- Patagonia Hoodie: Hoodie made of recycled materials and oh so cozy! Who doesn’t love a cozy hoodie?
- 100% Human EVERLANE sweatshirt: The sweater is adorable but also, for every 100% human sweater sold, Everlane donates $5 towards ACLU.org. I love a purchase that also gives back!
- Everlane Cardigan: A pretty Cardigan is always a classic for any closet and it also comes in 4 other colors so you can’t go wrong.
- Nomadix Towel: Great all around towel made from recycled plastic bottles and also comes in so many great prints.
- Peak Design Tech Pouch: The tech pouch is a great gift for any tech man in your life. Plus, it’s also water-resistant.
- Patagonia Vest: John and I both have this vest. It’s so great for layering and keeps you mega warm (especially perfect for hiking or camping)!
- Stainless Steel Straws: Great stalking stuffer for anyone in your family trying to shift to a sustainable lifestyle.
- Patagonia Down Jacket: Feel like splurging? This jacket is a perfect gift for your dad or significant other. Patagonia always has the best quality and will keep anyone warm all winter long.
- Patagonia Women’s Jacket: Great winter staple guaranteed to keep you warm. I love this chic color.
- Ripple effect Pele iPhone case: This case is made out of biodegradable materials. Every ripple effect iPhone case purchased provides access to one year of clean water to a person in a community of Kenya. Very cool.
- Billy High Rise Boyish Jeans: The best sustainable denim fit! These jeans will flatter anyone. Size up one size in these!
- Zero Waste Starter kit: Great starter pack for anyone started on their path to sustainability. These starter kits are so cute!
I hope you liked this gift guide! Will be back with more this week