Holiday Gift Guide for Men
We all know men can be so difficult to shop for! They almost always have everything they need right? I wanted to make this holiday a bit easier for you by rounding up a few gifts that are perfect for the men in our lives. This gift guide has great options for the boyfriend, brother or father. I’ve included necessities, fun tech finds, decor and a few classics. Make sure to also check out my Eco-friendly Gift guide here that has some great and stylish and sustainable pieces for men.
Here are a few of my top gift choices for men:
SHOP GIFTS FOR MEN BELOW:
1.Blue Chanel – Oh my gosh, this stuff smells so good on just about everyone. My husband has it and we are both big fans!
2. Nasa Tshirt – because who doesn’t like NASA? Well, almost everyone will love this. It’s hard to go wrong with this casual graphic tee.
3. UBL portable speaker – The UBL waterproof speaker comes in so many colors and is perfect for parties, camping or hanging at the beach.
4. Yeti Roadie Cooler– The best cooler on the market. This makes for the perfect splurge gift for anyone! I promise you no man will be mad at this.
5. Globe Swivel stand – The kind of gift that will make a statement. Love this for an office space or bedroom decor.
6. Merino Wool Henley – Henley tops look good on all guys. May as well buy one in a warm plush fabric that will last. It also comes in 5 other colors.
7. NES Classic Mini – Bringing it back old school with this fun Nintendo System. This has all the original games on it so need no for anything extra!
8. Aesop Travel kit– 100% vegan + Cruelty free. John uses this brand (I’ve also used it from time to time) and we both highly recommend it!
9. Kershaw Pub Pocket Knife: I don’t get this one, but John said it was a must for this list so here ya go! Definitely a guy thing.
10. Dos Hombres Mezcal: Great for anyone who is a Breaking Bad + Mezcal fan (it’s created by Aaron Paul and Brian Cranston).
11. Topman Hoodie: You can’t go wrong with a simple basic solid hoodie. This comes in 8 different colors.
12. Bose Headphones: These headphones are the best! I got these for john last year for Christmas and I still regret not getting them for myself.
13. Classic Clubmaster Ray Bans: The sunglasses that flatter almost every face shape. Ray-Bans are a classic.
14. Wireless Charging Doc: Everyone needs a good charging station. This one has a cool look to it and great minimal design.
15. Calvin Kleins Underwear: I’m no dude, but I know Calvin Klein makes some comfortable underwear so I’m sure these are also top-notch!
16. Vinyl Turntable Record player: Great for any music lover in your life. This turntable is sleek, modern and a nice price point for the quality.
17. Beard Bib: The beard bib (as seen on shark tank) is just genius! I had to include this one because less mess, easier cleanup and it’s a necessity for anyone with a beard.
Make sure to check out the Holiday Page! I will be keeping all things holiday there so you can easily shop my gift guides
and find all your holiday inspiration needs in one place.
Thanks for stopping by!