Whats on my Holiday Wishlist 2019
It’s that time of year where you can start figuring out what you want for the Holidays. I love shopping for others during this time of year, but I also love to gift myself a few things! These are the pieces I have had my eye on that excite me and make me want to break open the wallet. Honestly, there’s a lot more than just this on my wishlist, but these are a few that are on the top of my list.
Here’s what is currently on my holiday wishlist:
- Vinters Daughter Serum: I’ve heard great reviews about Vinters Daughter Serum. I always see this product on everyone’s MUST HAVE list! Needless to say, I need to try this serum out.
- Dyson Hair Dryer: The hair dyer that everyone is always raving about. I need to have and know what all the hype is about already!
- Free People Embellished maxi slip: You guys know I love me a good sheer maxi moment right? This beauty would look epic with so many different holiday looks. It would also be so eye-catching to photograph.
- Free People Happy Hour Tee: It’s a basic white tee, but really not basic at all. Love the feminine, yet edgy look it gives.
- Reformation Mallory Top: Velvet in this color is always my weakness. I adore this top! It’s so flirty, unique and ideal for a holiday outing with friends. I can picture it already with jeans and some sexy heels.
- Alo Sherpa Jacket: Can I just cozy up in this sherpa jacket already? I like that you can throw it on over your workout clothes for a fashion-forward gym look or wear it as an everyday jacket.
- David Yurman Chain Bracelet: Any outfit looks good with some pretty jewelry. This bracelet stood out to me because of the pretty mixed metals, which makes it uber easy to wear with anything. I still don’t own any DY so, let’s do this.
- Boyish Jeans Harvey jacket and denim skirt: Forever a denim hoarder. I can see myself wearing these staple pieces over and over again with knee-high boots, comfy vans or even heels.
- Chunky knit blanket: Every single year I want to buy one of these to cuddle up in, but never bite the bullet. Family, take notes! This is high on my wishlist in case anyone wants to buy for me (wink* wink*).
- Heller Boots: These have that perfect rocker girl vibe to add a bit of edge to any look. I like how they look kind of like the Chloes that were so popular a few years back only they are way more affordable.
- Black GG tights: Normally I am not a fan of monogram, I kind of love the chic texture it adds to tights! These are killer.
What would you add to your wishlist??
If you need to do some holiday shopping, don’t forget you can see all things Holiday here.