Holiday Gift Guide for: Travel Lovers, Beauty Babes and Fashionistas
Women are definitely the hardest to shop for! That’s why for this beauty gift guide I wanted to make sure we had a few different categories. Scroll on below to see the perfect gifts for the travel lovers, beauty babes or fashionistas out there. All of these are FV approved. I hope it helps you will find what you are looking for. Keep on scrolling to find my holiday gift guide for her.
All of these will be perfect for any travel lover out there. I’ve added a few different options from hydrating beauty products to all your carry on essentials to make traveling so much easier. Shop below:
- Bucket list book: Great coffee table book for the wanderlust souls out there.
- Slip mask: Stylish travel mask to help you get that beauty sleep no matter where you are.
- Travel kit: This is an awesome gift! Just throw it in your suitcase and go.
- Hat holder: Thankfully someone created this so that traveling with hats doesn’t have to be annoying anymore!!
- Packing cubes: Keep everything nice and organized with these cubes. They also come in many different colors.
- Collapsible cup: Great to just fold up and throw in the carry on when not being used without taking much space!
- SK-II facial treatment mask: Travelling can really dehydrate your skin! This mask is such a lifesaver to keep that travel skin moisturized.
- Fujifilm Instax Camera: the most stylish Instax out there.
- Southwest gift card: need I say more? Knocking any money off a flight is always much appreciated.
- Mario Bedusco travel kit: I’m a big fan of this brand. Highly recommend.
- Jewelry organizer: The perfect organizer to keep all jewelry in check and in place.
- Luggage: Having the right carry on is crucial. Any jet-setter would love this easy to travel with luggage.
All of the above gifts will be much appreciated for any beauty babe out there! I added a few necessities, some feel-good products, and spa-like products. Shop below:
- Sunday Riley kit– Such a great beauty brand! This little travel kit would make a great little gift.
- YSL lipstick set: In case you don’t know which color to get. Cover all your basis with this set.
- Naked beauty Palette: All their beauty palettes are great but this one is a fan favorite.
- ORIBE Texturizing spray – This stuff will make anyone’s hair look amazing. Oribe is expensive but so worth it! I’m a huge fan of ALL their hair products.
- Davines hair mask– My favorite hair mask ever. Perfect for a treat yo self moment.
- Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer– I’ve heard great things about this one!
- Chanel kit- update: This one is sold out 🙁
- Jo Malone Travel Duo– Everyone loves Jo Malone. These are great to throw in your purse for whenever you need it.
- Slip Pillowcase- This silk pillowcase helps reduce fine lines and reduce hair breakage when you sleep.
- Makeup and Jewelry Storage: A chic storage place for all of the makeup and jewelry organizational needs
- Dyson hairdryer: If you want to splurge on a gift for someone. This is the best dryer on the market. I’m dying to get one for myself!
- Blender Sponge Essentials: The perfect weapon to get that blended makeup look. You can never have too many of these! Makes for a great stocking stuffer!
- Clarasonic Facial Cleansing device: Great to help exfoliate and cleanse for that perfect skin glow. Every girl should have one of these.
- Sephora Brush set: Can a beauty girl ever have too many brushes?
All perfectly worthy gifts for any fashionista. I know any girl would love these! I sprinkled in a few basics and a few holiday-inspired pieces. You really can’t go wrong with any of these! shop below:
- Free People Bralette: The best bra to layer under sweaters or low cut T-shirts for a good peek-a-boo moment.
- Rent the Runway gift card! : I had to include this. It’s a nice alternative to your everyday basic gift card.
- Converse x Comme Des Garcons sneakers: The perfect sneaker collaboration. These are classics and go with any kind of fashionistas outfit! These will always be in the rotation.
- Tessa teddy coat: Every fashion girl needs a cozy teddy coat in her closet. I Love the color of this one!
- ASTR off the shoulder sweater-: A classic sweater but with a twist giving this closet staple the perfect edgy/sexy look.
- Black GG tights: Definitely “it-girl” approved. These will make any outfit look uber stylish.
- Beaded Clip set: Love these for the holidays and into the new year!
- Lucky in Love earrings: Statement earrings are everywhere right now. How cute are these though?
- Marc Fisher boot: These are both weather-resistant, but also fashion-forward. MF never disappoints.
- Black Croco belt: A girl can never have too many statement belts in her closet and black is always essential.
- Criss Cross Ring: Jewelry is always a great gift! This pretty unique ring would also look great with other pieces.
- Black drawstring bag: When it comes to bags, it’s all about quality. This is a great everyday basic bag that you can also monogram some initials on to.
- Beatles Graphic Tshirt: For all the music and band tee lovers out there! This one is very affordable.
Don’t forget you can see all things holiday (including this one plus my gift guide for men and eco-friendly gift guide) in my HOLIDAYS section.
Thanks for stopping by and happy shopping!