How To Style Black Chunky Boots
One shoe I always and forever will have in my closet is the chunky black boot. You guys know I love my docs! This fall 2020 black chunky boots are trending hard so I wanted to share a few ways that I have styled my Dr. Martens in the past with a “How To style Black Chunky Boots” post. Here are some past outfit photos along with a few of my favorite boots you can shop straight from your homes!
There are so many reasons why I love this style of boots but here are a few:
- They’re heavy-duty so you can wear them in the rain, in the desert, in the snow, or on any road trip that may take you to different terrains.
- They can easily edge up a girly summer dress or any feminine look.
- They go with almost everything (except for dressier situations).
Some of my favorite ways to wear black chunky boots (to name a few) are:
- With oversized T-shirts and denim shorts.
- With vintage-inspired feminine dresses and dainty jewelry.
- With skinny jeans, an oversized blazer, and a band t-shirt.
- A silky midi slip dress and a leather jacket.
The trick is to keep in mind the proportions. Have fun with contrasting styles and show those boots off. They are a statement all on their own. Happy styling!