Best Pumpkin Patches San Diego 2023
Hello Fall! Time to bust out the cozy cardis, all the yummy warm bevies and head out to enjoy some Fall fun in San Diego. It may still be warm out, but that doesn’t mean we can’t get in the spirit of the season. I love October so much and one of the things I love to do this time of year is head to a cute pumpkin patch, enjoy picking out my pumpkin, hang out and shoot some IG worthy pics. There are a lot of fun pumpkin patches in San Diego, but here are the few I’ve been too and really like.
Goff Family Pumpkin Patch
- Location: 2830 Perry Road, San Diego CA, 92106 (Liberty Station) This spot is small and in the middle of Liberty Station. I personally love it because it’s easy to get to/centrally located. While it is small, the place is super cute and perfect for a good photo opportunity! Every corner is so picturesque. They have wagons, a few cute vintage cars spread out, benches to hang out on and pretty string lights.
Julian Farm and Orchard
- Location: 4381 Julian Hwy Santa Ysabel, CA 92070 . I’ve gone to this spot for a few different. years. I love how large it is and you have a good choice of pumpkins. I also just really enjoy driving up to Julian and making a day of it. They have events for kids and like the ax throwing and a tour of the property on wheels if you want to take the whole fam.
Bonita Pumpkin Farm
- Location: 5354 Sweetwater Rd, Bonita, CA 91902. This place is small, but oh so cute and in the heart of Bonita. They also have great attractions for kids. Corn field, petting zoo, tractor ride..etc. I personally love the sunflower fields. This place is perfect for a quick photo opportunity with their cute string lights and flower field in the background.
The Friendly , North Park
- Location: The Friendly Tavern, North Park . 2632 University Avenue. If you want more of an adult friendly, no kids, no fuss kind of scenario, this place is it. Every year this restaurant, The Friendly, does a cute pumpkin patch. Its a very small spot, but you get all the fall feels here. There’s a tiny pumpkin patch so you can grab a burger or beer and then pick a pumpkin on your way out. Google ahead of time to make sure they are doing it this year! I looked but couldn’t find the info.
Carlsbad Strawberry Company
- Location: 1050 Cannon Road, Carlsbad, CA 92008. This spot is very family friendly, a little bigger and has games for kids, food stands and is dog friends (wooo). A locals favorite spot to stop by
Oma’s Family Farm
- Location: 14950 El Monte Rd. Lakeside Ca 92040. Super cute farm in east county. great for a day trip with the fam. This place also offers activities like hay rides and a play area.